Pet Health Plans
We are making it even easier for you to provide the best healthcare for your pets at Riverside Veterinary Care. Our Pet Health Plans enable you to spread the cost of your pets preventative veterinary treatments with a simple monthly payment.
For a regular monthly fee, your pet will receive the following benefits:
The Pet Health Plan covers the things not usually included in insurance policies or the PDSA Pet Practice Service, enabling you to budget for your pet’s wellbeing and avoid any surprise veterinary bills.
If you receive Council Tax Benefit or Housing Benefit, and are registered clients at Riverside, you may be eligible to join our PDSA Pet Practice Service. This provides assistance with unexpected veterinary bills when your pet is injured or ill. By joining PDSA Pet Practice Service alongside a Pet Health Plan, all your pets veterinary needs are supplied, leaving you with no unexpected large bills. Likewise an insurance policy alondside a Pet Health Plan offers the same peace of mind.
The practice team is very excited about introducing our new Pet Health Plans – we believe they provide the best approach to your pet’s healthcare whilst allowing you to budget for their wellbeing.
To join, speak to a member of the practice team, or call Pet Health Plans direct on
0800 169 9958.
- 5% discount on monthly fee if more than one pet on a Pet Health Plan
- Joining fee of £10 per owner (for life), plus pet joining fee of £5 per animal. These fees will be collected with the first payment
- If you cancel at any time other than on an anniversary of joining you will be required to pay the practice either the outstanding amount for treatment received, or the monthly payments due until the aniversary of your plan, whichever is lower.
- No refunds are payable for any months paid before a pet's death except atthe discretion of the practice.
- Plans and prices valid from 1st April 2014.